Donation to Foundation for Poudriere /opt builds! (Bounty?)

Mason Loring Bliss mason at blisses.org
Mon Nov 9 00:24:28 UTC 2020

On Sun, Nov 01, 2020 at 06:30:32PM -0500, Mason Loring Bliss wrote:

> Hey all. I want to have Poudriere build packages that build and install
> to /opt instead of /usr/local.

Lest anyone spend more time thinking about this, the project is over. I
failed to get building to a custom location working. Thank you to everyone
who's thrown in suggestions, however. I'm mildly dismayed that it ended up
being such a rat's nest, but it's probably fair to say that if no one else
cares about this functionality, it's wasted time trying to pursue it.

Thank you again, and keep safe.

--
Mason Loring Bliss             mason at blisses.org            Ewige Blumenkraft!
(if awake 'sleep (aref #(sleep dream) (random 2))) -- Hamlet, Act III, Scene I