Port maintenance

Brandon helsley brandon.helsley at hotmail.com
Mon Jun 29 21:20:24 UTC 2020

Okay, I use the nvidia 390 driver and nvidia-xsettings, but they both have no maintainer. I read all the material about what the responsibilitys are for a maintainer and I think I can do a couple. I got a message from portscout about a couple of ports that needed updated. I didn't sign up for any yet but could start there. How do I set my email address to maintainer? I will begin soon after I reread the documentation for contributing to ports and maybe ask a few more questions as they arise.