Many ports recently marked BROKEN/unfetchable that aren't broken?

Nick Rogers ncrogers at gmail.com
Fri Nov 15 15:25:48 UTC 2019

Hello,

I'm not sure if this belongs in a bug report or not, but it seems that a
recent commit marked many ports BROKEN with reason "unfetchable". However,
I don't seem to have a problem fetching and building them if I remove the
BROKEN declaration.

The commit was:
r516897 | antoine | 2019-11-06 08:26:34 -0800 (Wed, 06 Nov 2019) | 2 lines

Mark a few ports BROKEN (unfetchable)

But "a few" is actually closer to 300...

For me the affected ports were sysutils/pftop, sysutils/zfs-stats, and
sysutils/stress, which worked just fine before this commit. Apologies if I
am missing something, but it seems like they are not actually broken?

Thanks,
-Nick