devel/llvm80 requires many python 2.7 ports?

Kevin Oberman rkoberman at gmail.com
Thu Jul 25 22:49:44 UTC 2019

Thanks, Brooks!

Now if the package builder would use start using samba48 instead of 47,
I'll be able to install the package. I'm really baffled why "LATEST" is
still being built with a deprecated, nearly expired port almost two months
after the default version was changed, but I'll admit to not being familiar
with the package building system details. Still,things are going to break
really soon when samba47 goes away.
E-mail: rkoberman at gmail.com