Clang crash compiling qt5

George Mitchell george+freebsd at m5p.com
Wed Apr 10 17:48:04 UTC 2019

Yesterday I went through a round of updating and compiling ports.  By
all outward appearances it was successful.  But this morning's daily
status report revealed that clang had crashed on a signal 11 once
while compiling each qt5 package.  (For once, it was useful to have
the "such-and-such installed" messages in the system log.)  So I just
tried recompiling qt5-qmake just now under "script".  Sure enough,
there was a clang crash about 15 seconds before the end of typescript,
though the typescript output looks completely innocuous as far as I
can see, and all the qt5 packages and their dependencies seem to be
functional at this point.  Any idea about what's going on?

The typescript output is at https://m5p.com/~george/typescript if
you think it would be helpful.                            -- George