actual-package-depends listing format frozen?

Harry Schmalzbauer freebsd at omnilan.de
Tue Nov 6 07:53:24 UTC 2018

Hello,

will the actual-package-depends: target keep the current output formatting?

While using ports for a very long time, I'm rarely doing anything else
but fireing scripts.  Last time I wrote/adopted one was may years ago
(when PKG_NG arose), and I can't remember having ever seen this kind of
list the actual-package-depends: target emits.

Not that it doesn't make sense! But are there plans to uniform output?
If so, which way? Others *-depends-target like actual-package-depends,
or actual-package-depends like the others?

Thanks,

-harry