Any way to add USES clause depending on two options without including bsd.port.options.mk?

Yuri yuri at rawbw.com
Fri Jun 24 19:36:44 UTC 2016

On 06/23/2016 14:54, Fernando Herrero Carrón wrote:
> Could you please elaborate on the reasons why you want to do that? I don't
> see how that particular combination of options would introduce a dependence
> that neither of them alone would.

In this particular case, as I figured, this isn't actually necessary.
But it could be necessary in general, when, say, only in GUI there are
some messages to translate, or only GUI needs python.

> And then, why not include port.options.mk? Then you could explicitly check
> for both options being set.

You are right. But without including port.options.mk Makefile looks so
much more elegant. Several times I received e-mails asking to remove
port.options.mk inclusion to highten the degree of elegance this way. -)

Yuri