emulators/simh failing to build; PR waiting

Bob Eager bob at eager.cx
Wed Dec 14 14:33:06 UTC 2016

I took over maintainership of this port a little while ago. I generated
some minor fixes, but it wasn't worth uploading them.

About three weeks ago I started getting emails from pkg-fallout about
build failures on i386 and amd64. This is only happening on CURRENT so
far.

I have incorporated the fix for this and submitted the whole lot as a
PR; the PR is 214990. The fix has been tested on the CURRENT snapshot
for the end of November.

The PR hasn't been picked up yet; could someone take a look, please?

--
Bob