cups support in print/xfce4-print

Cary cary at SDF.ORG
Tue Apr 22 04:41:40 UTC 2014

On Tue, Apr 22, 2014 at 12:16:34PM +1000, Robert Backhaus wrote:

> Thanks. First thing to do is rebuild and reinstall print/cups-client . That
> port installs the file that includes the typedef that it is complaining
> about. My programming skills are very low, especially when it comes to the
> tangle of typedefs. You may have to wait for someone else to help you.
>

> On 22 April 2014 11:09, Cary <cary at sdf.org> wrote:

> > > Could we have a little more information? The command lines for that error
> > > would be good. Editing the makefile to add MAKE_JOBS_UNSAFE=yes would
> > make
> > > them easier to read too.
> >
> > Hi Robert,
> >
> > Here is output from running make again with MAKE_JOBS_UNSAFE set
> > to "YES" in /etc/make.conf .
> >
> > thanks,
> > Cary
> > --

Robert,

Thank you for your help.  After rebuilding
print/cups-client-1.7.1 I tried again to build the
print/xfce4-print port.  It stopped in the same
place. The port installed is built with the
default configuration.
In any case, cups will print without support from
xfce4-print.

Cary

cary at sdf.org
SDF Public Access UNIX System - http://sdf.org