CMake, libexecinfo, ${LOCALBASE}/lib and ldconfig

Alexandr Kovalenko never at nevermind.kiev.ua
Thu Sep 26 14:29:01 UTC 2013

On Thu, Sep 26, 2013 at 3:05 PM, Michael Gmelin <freebsd at grem.de> wrote:

> Since you're working on 5.5.33a it would be great if you could
> incorporate the patches I just submitted to allow building mariadb
> using clang's libc++ http://www.freebsd.org/cgi/query-pr.cgi?pr=182408 .

ports/182287 should be closed [adding flo@ :> ], as I will submit
maintainer update soon and also this PR does not actually enable
TOKUDB (which is what I'm fighting now, but probably will give up for
now and submit update without it to work on TOKUDB later).

I'm more than happy to apply your patches. I have few questions:

1. Will those patches affect build on stdlibc++ in any way?
2. Would you be so kind to send me patches against current (5.5.33a)
source to help me a bit? :)

Thanks in advance!

--
Alexandr.