[CFT] pkgpackagekit (GSoC: PackageKit backend for pkgng)

Matthew Windsor mbw500 at york.ac.uk
Sun Sep 22 09:21:06 UTC 2013

OK, I've updated the port (not the distfiles) based on Ruslan's
feedback; the master sites have also been changed thanks to my
mentor's uploading of the distfiles to FreeBSD mirrors (thanks!)

Not sure if this warrants a PORTVERSION bump (add a _1 to the
version?), as there are no changes to the distfiles and the only
change to the way the port builds is that I added a USE_LDCONFIG to
keep portlint happy (I'm not sure if I can disable this, since
PackageKit is the only thing that uses the .so and it looks in a
specific directory for it it doesn't seem necessary).

The new port is now in the SVN repository; attached is a diff of it
against an *empty directory*.  GMail seems to like collapsing tabs and
wrapping lines (either on the email reading side or on the email
sending side, not sure) so I'll abandon trying to inline them.  Future
changes will probably be distributed as proper patches.

~Matt