Gnash-devel not working with firefox

Robert traveling08 at cox.net
Tue Oct 4 12:27:45 UTC 2011

Greetings

For some reason gnash-devel is no longer showing as a plugin in
firefox. I am not sure but it may have started with the last firefox
upgrade (7.0.1,1). I have rebuilt gnash-devel and firefox to no avail.

This is happening on i386 8.2 stable, amd64 8.2 stable and i386 9.0
beta 3. Does anyone know if there has been a change? I never had to do
any softlinks or anything else. I previously just installed gnash-devel
and check the plugin option and it worked.

Anyone else seeing this? Thanks in advance.

Robert