"postfix-current" broken on amd64 platform

Glen Barber gjb at FreeBSD.org
Wed Nov 16 12:11:18 UTC 2011

On Wed, Nov 16, 2011 at 10:28:03AM +0100, Pav Lucistnik wrote:
> Is it a clever idea to hardcode local interfaces on build machine into a
> package that will then be redistributed to other machines?

Am I misunderstanding something, or is this a local configuration script
that customizes the installation for the target machine in a similar way
the mai/qmail port runs post-install 'config/config-fast' scripts to
identify the system hostname (which then populates the 'me' file, for
example)?

--
Glen Barber