Recent ports removal

Doug Barton dougb at FreeBSD.org
Sun Nov 13 21:20:30 UTC 2011

On 11/13/2011 12:25, Mikhail T. wrote:
> You've gone from "small minority of other interested parties" to "no one
> has made a peep" in a single e-mail! If this is the quality of the rest
> of your reasoning, than you should not be surprised, that it has not
> really resonated despite the "endless repetition"...

You turned a comparison of the discussion of the concept of ports
removal generally to the removal of individual ports and turned it into
an ad hominem attack on the quality of *my* reasoning. This is an
excellent example of why I, for one, don't bother replying substantively
to your messages anymore.

Doug

--

		"We could put the whole Internet into a book."
		"Too practical."