tumbler-0.1.6.tar.bz2 not found

Oliver Lehmann lehmann at ans-netz.de
Sat Mar 5 08:00:32 UTC 2011

Doug Barton <dougb at FreeBSD.org> wrote:

> The usual way is to put a note in UPDATING that the old version has
> to be removed first. See many iterations of this for
> gstreamer-plugins-{good|bad}.

Yeah I thought about this as well but I was hoping a more automated
process exists. Would it work when I add a CONFLICT to thunar-vfs
that it conflicts with the old version of thunar or would this cause
just other problems for portupgrade / portsmaster? The idea would be
that theese tools then at first upgrade thunar, and then later
thunar-vfs.