tumbler-0.1.6.tar.bz2 not found

Olivier Duchateau duchateau.olivier at gmail.com
Sat Mar 5 09:37:35 UTC 2011

Since Thunar (v1.1.1), it's divided into two entities:
- x11-fm/thunar
- x11-fm/thunar-vfs

x11-fm/thunar-vfs is needed for Thunar's plugins, which are not yet «
ported in 4.8 branch ». You can run Xfce without it.

As Oliver says, the best way is, first delete old thunar, then install
the new one, and finally thunar-vfs if you need it.

I don't use portmaster / portugrade or even meta-port.

2011/3/5 Oliver Lehmann <lehmann at ans-netz.de>:
> Doug Barton <dougb at FreeBSD.org> wrote:
>
>> The usual way is to put a note in UPDATING that the old version has to be
>> removed first. See many iterations of this for gstreamer-plugins-{good|bad}.
>
> Yeah I thought about this as well but I was hoping a more automated
> process exists. Would it work when I add a CONFLICT to thunar-vfs
> that it conflicts with the old version of thunar or would this cause
> just other problems for portupgrade / portsmaster? The idea would be
> that theese tools then at first upgrade thunar, and then later
> thunar-vfs.

olivier