TINKER vers update ?

Ruslan Mahmatkhanov cvs-src at yandex.ru
Thu Jan 27 13:34:04 UTC 2011

Hi

21.01.2011 14:24, Joseph Maxwell пишет:
> Hello,
>
> The current TINKER version in the ports at "/usr/ports/biology/tinker" is
> "tinker-4.2.20040908_5". The current released version is "TINKER 5.1.09"
> could you say when the ports src would be updated to the current vers? the

Please try this updated port:
http://happy-nation.by.ru/ports/tb/tinker.tgz

Just backup your old bilogy/tinker and install the new port.
There is also diff against old version if you prefer:
http://happy-nation.by.ru/ports/tinker-5.1.09.diff.txt

One note - in new upstream version there is no gui, so i drop it
completely in the port. Feel free to tell if this working for you, so i
can post pr to update this port in the tree. I tested just building and
[de]installing.

--
Regards,
Ruslan