TINKER vers update ?

Etienne Robillard erob at gthcfoundation.org
Fri Jan 21 19:45:46 UTC 2011

Hi,,

On 21/01/11 12:06 PM, Torfinn Ingolfsen wrote:
>> please tell us what we should be upgrading to if TINKER is no longer being
>> maintained....
>>
> As I wrote; somebody (you perhaps?) has to volunteer as the new
> maintainer for the TINKER port, that is the only way the situation for
> this port will improve.

okay i see on the web page this TINKER 5 release can do new features..
but I don't know what
disjoint planes are or means so perhaps it should be better for the
people wanting to
work with that to update the port themselves or add a BROKEN= flag to
explain it doesn't support
"disjoint planes".

sorry for the confusion! :)

--
Etienne Robillard

Company: Green Tea Hackers Club
Occupation: Software Developer (and CEO)
E-mail:     erob at gthcfoundation.org
Work phone: 450-936-2123
Website (Company):  https://gthc.org/
Website (Blog):     https://gthc.org/blog/
PGP public key fingerprint:    F2A9 32EA 8E7C 460F 1728  A1A7 649C 7F17 A086 DDEC

During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act. -- George Orwell

If a free society cannot help the many who are poor, it cannot save the few who are rich. -- John F. Kennedy