RUN_DEPENDS for python based port

Christer Edwards christer.edwards at gmail.com
Fri Dec 23 00:32:31 UTC 2011

On Thu, Dec 22, 2011 at 1:52 PM, Christer Edwards
<christer.edwards at gmail.com> wrote:
> At this point I believe all I have left is to write init scripts for
> the minion and master and it should be ready to go. That reminds me,
> what method should I use to include a short message on getting things
> running post installation? ie; cp the .sample files into place and
> update rc.conf, etc.

I must have horrible luck or something, but I've put together rc
scripts and they don't work. This port sure is giving me a hard time!

Here is a link to the updated archive with the .sample suggestions
applied as well as the rc scripts. Can anyone see what is wrong with
them? I simply get complains that it isn't toggled to YES in the
rc.conf, but it is..

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/312414/salt-port-2011-12-22.tar.gz

Thanks again