Stop in /usr/ports/sysutils/php5-posix.

Morgan Wesström freebsd-ports at pp.dyndns.biz
Thu Sep 4 13:13:25 UTC 2008

Portaudit has complained for a few days about vulnerabilities in
sysutils/php5-posix but there seems to be no update yet. When I now try
to recompile all my ports with portmaster it stops with an error when it
reaches this port.

===>  php5-posix-5.2.6_1 has known vulnerabilities:
=> php -- input validation error in posix_access function.
    Reference:
<http://www.FreeBSD.org/ports/portaudit/ee6fa2bd-406a-11dd-936a-0015af872849.html>
=> Please update your ports tree and try again.
*** Error code 1

How do I continue? Is there anyway I can force portmaster to skip this
port and continue where it left off or do I have to deinstall it and
recompile everything all over again?

/Morgan