Stop in /usr/ports/sysutils/php5-posix.

Miroslav Lachman 000.fbsd at quip.cz
Thu Sep 4 15:38:32 UTC 2008

Morgan Wesström wrote:
> Portaudit has complained for a few days about vulnerabilities in
> sysutils/php5-posix but there seems to be no update yet. When I now try
> to recompile all my ports with portmaster it stops with an error when it
> reaches this port.
>
> ===>  php5-posix-5.2.6_1 has known vulnerabilities:
> => php -- input validation error in posix_access function.
>    Reference:
> <http://www.FreeBSD.org/ports/portaudit/ee6fa2bd-406a-11dd-936a-0015af872849.html>
>
> => Please update your ports tree and try again.
> *** Error code 1
>

> How do I continue? Is there anyway I can force portmaster to skip this
> port and continue where it left off or do I have to deinstall it and
> recompile everything all over again?

You can recompile / install vulnerable applications by giving portmaster
   option: -m "DISABLE_VULNERABILITIES=yes".
!!You are using it at your own risk!!

If you don't need php5-posix, it is better to deinstall it and uncheck
from php5-extensions (with `make config` in /usr/ports/lang/php5-extensions)

Miroslav Lachman