mail/horde

Beech Rintoul beech at freebsd.org
Wed Aug 1 20:17:44 UTC 2007

On Wednesday 01 August 2007, Eric said:
> Beech Rintoul wrote:
> > On Wednesday 01 August 2007, Andrew Pantyukhin said:
> >
> > Good luck  with your install and feel free to ask any specific
> > questions you may have.
> >
> > Beech - Horde Maintainer
>
> on a somewhat related note, any idea when we will see DIMP get put
> into the ports tree? it looks nice
>
> Eric

Probably with the next release. Dimp only works with the development
version and it would be too big a change. I would have to create
devel versions of everything just to get that working. It is on my
list of Horde todo's. There are other mods I'm looking at also.

Beech

Beech Rintoul - FreeBSD Developer - beech at FreeBSD.org
/"\   ASCII Ribbon Campaign  | FreeBSD Since 4.x
\ / - NO HTML/RTF in e-mail   | http://www.freebsd.org
 X  - NO Word docs in e-mail | Latest Release:
/ \  - http://www.FreeBSD.org/releases/6.2R/announce.html