php-5.2.0 / roundcube-0.1.20061013 segfaults

eculp at bafirst.com eculp at bafirst.com
Thu Nov 9 17:18:42 PST 2006

Quoting Spil Oss <spil.oss at googlemail.com>:

> Hi Ed,
>
> For me it works when I compile php5-5.2.0 with DEBUG, no segfaults.
> But for the life of me, I couldn't get eaccelerator to load on the
> debug version of php...

Hi Spil,

Thanks for the suggestions.  I had to do that a few months back and
never did find what was wrong.  Probably something like what you are
contemplating, the next release fixed it.  The previous time I was
able to use eaccelerator though.  If I do go that route, I, too, will
want eaccelerator because I have had a lot of problems with Zend and I
like eaccelerator more.  If it works for me, I'll let you know.

Have a great weekend,

ed