php-5.2.0 / roundcube-0.1.20061013 segfaults

Spil Oss spil.oss at googlemail.com
Thu Nov 9 13:25:27 PST 2006

Hi Ed,

For me it works when I compile php5-5.2.0 with DEBUG, no segfaults.
But for the life of me, I couldn't get eaccelerator to load on the
debug version of php...

Steps to reproduce:
cd /usr/ports/lang/php5
make config
DEBUG On
portupgrade -rf php5

So also eaccelerator was rebuilt
Amended the zend_extension to point to the 20060613-debug extensions dir.

Think I'll wait for php 5.2.1 && eaccelerator 0.96 :D

Kind regards,

Spil.