FreeBSD Port: apan-0.2.1

Gawie Marais gawie.marais at ipn.co.za
Thu May 25 10:40:54 PDT 2006

Hi Guys

Trying to build MRTG from the ports collection, I get the following error.
Can anyone perhaps help ?

* I have also upgraded my ports collection to the latest available.

===>   Compressing manual pages for ap-utils-1.4.1

===>   Registering installation for ap-utils-1.4.1

===> SECURITY REPORT:

      This port has installed the following files which may act as network

      servers and may therefore pose a remote security risk to the system.

/usr/local/bin/ap-gl

/usr/local/bin/ap-config

/usr/local/sbin/ap-trapd

      If there are vulnerabilities in these programs there may be a security

      risk to the system. FreeBSD makes no guarantee about the security of

      ports included in the Ports Collection. Please type 'make deinstall'

      to deinstall the port if this is a concern.

      For more information, and contact details about the security

      status of this software, see the following webpage:

http://ap-utils.polesye.net/

===> apan

===>  apan-0.2.1 is marked as broken: Does not install.

*** Error code 1

Stop in /usr/ports/net-mgmt/apan.

*** Error code 1

Stop in /usr/ports/net-mgmt.