SCPOnly Port

Dave Symonds dsymonds at gmail.com
Thu May 25 05:18:26 PDT 2006

On 5/25/06, Philip Radford <phil at chycor.com> wrote:
> Hi All,
>
> Apologies in advance if there is an obvious answer to this but still getting acquainted with ports under FreeBSD.
>
> I am interested in /usr/ports/shells/scponly.
>
> However how do I set the parameter WITH_SCPONLY_CHROOT and WITH_SCPONLY_WINSCP. I assumed I could use 'setenv WITH_SCPONLY_WINSCP = yes' but freebsd does not like the setenv command. This is on a 5.3 box.

You're probably using a shell like 'sh'; instead of setenv, use
'export'. For just building ports, however, it'd be easier to do:
(from /usr/ports/shells/scponly):

WITH_SCPONLY_WINSCP=yes make install

or

WITH_SCPONLY_WINSCP=yes WITH_SCPONLY_CHROOT=yes make install

Dave.

--
"Strange women lying in ponds distributing swords
  is no basis for a system of government."