converters/mpack doesn't apply the patch properly

Paul Schmehl pauls at utdallas.edu
Wed Mar 1 08:46:21 PST 2006

--On Wednesday, March 01, 2006 20:08:44 +0400 Vahan Yerkanian
<vahan at arminco.com> wrote:

> I thought FreeBSD default install doesn't create /usr/tmp directory... If
> you install mpack from the packages it works ok, the problem manifests
> itself when you try to portupgrade or install it via ports.
> See below:

The packages are installing 1.5.3, not 1.6.  I'll have to do some more
testing, but the port install isn't doing anything to change arch detection.

Paul Schmehl (pauls at utdallas.edu)
Adjunct Information Security Officer
University of Texas at Dallas
AVIEN Founding Member