New /bin/sh based script to manage ports

Doug Barton dougb at FreeBSD.org
Tue Jan 10 02:19:41 PST 2006

Pav Lucistnik wrote:
> Doug Barton pí¹e v èt 05. 01. 2006 v 02:21 -0800:
>> Howdy,
>>
>> I've been working on a new script to manage ports. I've put up a web page
>> about it at http://people.freebsd.org/~dougb/portmaster.html

> Does it have an interactive mode (request confirmation from user before
> every upgrade)?

I just uploaded a new version that includes this feature at the above URL. I
also added more information to the message that tells the user the port
needs upgrading (or installation) so they can make a more informed decision.

Thanks for this suggestion.

Doug