Dealing with an external manpage

Beech Rintoul freebsd at alaskaparadise.com
Mon Dec 11 01:17:29 PST 2006

I was successful at creating the manpage for the port i'm working on. My
problem is I'm not sure how to install it. The porter's Handbook wasn't much
help. The manpage is in files and I need to compress and install it in man8
like a normal manpage from workdir, I'm just not sure what to put in the
makefile. Could someone give me a hand here? Most of the examples I found
dealt with extra docs.

Beech
Beech Rintoul - Sys. Administrator - beech at alaskaparadise.com
/"\   ASCII Ribbon Campaign  | Alaska Paradise Travel
\ / - NO HTML/RTF in e-mail  | 201 East 9Th Avenue Ste.310
/ \  - Please visit Alaska Paradise - http://www.alaskaparadise.com