Unifying WWW: pkg-descr lines for cpan ports

Mark Linimon linimon at lonesome.com
Tue Sep 13 06:47:28 PDT 2005

On Tue, Sep 13, 2005 at 02:33:27PM +0200, Pav Lucistnik wrote:
> We can debate if the structuring of PH into Quick Porting and Slow
> Porting, duplicating much of the data of first in the second, is a good
> design.

I've always thought it might even be better as two documents -- one a
Guide and one remain the Handbook.  At the very least the titles need
to be changed to something like "Overview" and "Reference".

The _information_ in the latter section, whatever we call it and
wherever it goes, needs to be a complete superset of the former.

mcl