Zend Studio

Gerrit Beine gerrit at beine-computer.de
Mon Oct 10 05:26:44 PDT 2005

Am Samstag, 8. Oktober 2005 18:39 schrieb Vizion:
> Sorry but that view is totally unreal.
>
> Not one of the ZendStudio tarballs will install and run successfully on
> Freebsd 5.3.
>
> The server tarball will.
>
> So will someone please revisit the false notion that ports are not
> necessary for Zend. It looks as though the tarballs are designed to work on
> zenix but not on freebsd.
>
> I am hopeful that there will be some response fairly soon.

Heyho,

all ZendStudio versions after 3.5.2 will not run on FreeBSD.
I've tried many different ways to get newer version running, but I wasn't able
to do this. Zend did not respond to my questions, so the ZendStudio port is
out of date and it seems to be no chance for changing this.

So long...

Gerrit
--
gerrit beine