Portupgrade Error

RW list-freebsd-2004 at morbius.sent.com
Sat Oct 1 16:15:10 PDT 2005

On Thursday 29 September 2005 20:18, Mark Kane wrote:
> Nothing skipped or failed, and it appears to be done now. I didn't see
> anything about "perl-after-upgrade" when portupgrade upgraded Perl a
> couple weeks ago, but that seemed to do it.

It was in /usr/ports/UPDATING; you should alway look there before updating
ports.

You might want to take a look at portmanager. It usually takes  a lot longer
to run, but it's more thorough and forgiving than portupgrade. It generally
requires less manual intervention, and fewer visits to mailing lists.