Different PATCH_ARGS for PATCHFILES possible?

Doug Barton dougb at FreeBSD.org
Sun Mar 13 14:20:51 PST 2005

I have not had to mess with PATCHFILES before, however I've now had to add
extra patches twice in a month and run into the same problem. In both cases
I had to add patches that were supplied by the vendor relative to a
different directory than our patches are, and I've been unable to find a way
to specify PATCH_ARGS differently for just those patches.

The (cheesy) solution I've come to so far is to sed the directory patterns
in the patch and then use EXTRA_PATCHES, but is there a better way?

Doug