openvpn-devel port preview (2.0-rc8)

Matthias Andree matthias.andree at gmx.de
Fri Jan 21 06:21:04 PST 2005

Greetings,

as there has been some demand for an openvpn 2.X port, I am offering for
download a preliminary version of an openvpn 2.X port.

IT IS UNTESTED AND ONLY KNOWN TO COMPILE ON FREEBSD 4.11-RC i386.

If you are willing to test the port and providing me with feedback on
interoperability with other openvpn versions or installations, feel free
to download from http://home.pages.de/~mandree/freebsd/

Please DO send feedback on the extent of testing or use that you've put
openvpn-devel through and if it worked or not. I reserve the right to
forward such feedback to the relevant openvpn mailinglists at my
discretion.

If you object to this, please state "do not forward this" up front in
your message.

Regards,

--
Matthias Andree