FreeBSD Port: pgadmin3-1.0.2

Osmany Guirola Cruz osmany.guirola at cigb.edu.cu
Mon Oct 25 19:30:18 PDT 2004

Hi
I installed pgadmin3-1.0.2 from both ports and package and i can't run pgadmin
when i run pgadmin3 this are the errors
first is a window that give me options to set language .. i choose default but
the OK button don't appear correctly it's very thin but i clicked then in the
console

%pgadmin3
QPixmap: Invalid pixmap parameters
QPainter::begin: Cannot paint null pixmap
QPainter::setPen: Will be reset by begin()
QPainter::setBrush: Will be reset by begin()
QPainter::setBrush: Will be reset by begin()
QPainter::setPen: Will be reset by begin()
QPainter::setPen: Will be reset by begin()
QPainter::setPen: Will be reset by begin()
Segmentation fault (core dumped)

What should ido?