FreeBSD Port: poptop-1.1.4.b4_3

Terry Hardy terry at terryhardy.com
Mon Oct 25 17:58:37 PDT 2004

Hello

Can you update the Port: poptop-1.1.4.b4_3 to the 1.2.1 test release? It
seems that there are many
bugs in 1.1.4, and as such it is no longer being actively supported or
developed. (It no longer is updated
on CVS).

PS I would love to know if you have any idea why static routes assigned on
a FreeBSD server running the
PopTop 1.1.4b4_3 port are not honored by connected clients. All traffic is
routed through the default route
on the FreeBSD server, even private IP traffic that has been specifically
routed to another internal router IP.
The routing is working properly for machines that are on the local LAN that
use the FreeBSD server as their
default gateway, so I know that the routes are configured properly.

Sorry if this is the wrong place to ask this question. I asked on the
poptop development forum a week ago, and
have received no response.

Thanks

Terry