hHEEELPP!!!

Lowell Gilbert freebsd-ports-local at be-well.ilk.org
Tue Nov 30 11:48:51 PST 2004

kristian pedersen <kissa2k3 at yahoo.no> writes:

> tools/convconf.c: In function `cofile':
> tools/convconf.c:81: error: label at end of compound
> statement
> *** Error code 1
>

> What need i to fix this?? (its psybnc)

I don't have time at the moment to put together the patches for the
port, but if you just put a semicolon (";") after the colon (":") on
that line, you'll get the compiler to accept the file.

[The compiler is right; this code is invalid according to the official
definition of the C language.  Although it's easy to work around, and
earlier versions of gcc probably didn't complain, I don't like the
looks of the code...]