XQF crash with GTK2

Sander Smid s.smid at chello.nl
Tue Nov 30 02:32:15 PST 2004

Hi,

When I build xqf with GTK2 xqf crashes in a certain situation. It
doesn't crash in the same situation when build with GTK1.

XQF crashes when I goto Preferences -> Games and after I leave the
Working Directory field (pressing tab or clicking somewhere else).

This is the info I get after the crash:

(xqf:51807): Gtk-WARNING **: GtkEntry - did not receive focus-out-event.
If you
connect a handler to this signal, it must return
FALSE so the entry gets the event as well

Gtk-ERROR **: file gtkentry.c: line 4669 (blink_cb): assertion failed:
(GTK_WIDGET_HAS_FOCUS (entry))
aborting...
Abort trap (core dumped)

I hope this helps you make XQF even better!

Best regards,
Sander Smid

PS. System info:
FreeBSD 5.3