Problems building editors/koffice-kde3.

Frank Mayhar frank at exit.com
Tue May 25 06:51:30 PDT 2004

I've been running into a problem upgrading koffice to the latest port
version.  I've been trying to track it down myself but so far have come
up empty, so I thought I would ask here.  This is the old error
"libtool: link: cannot find the library `'".  Can anyone suggest what might
be causing this?  I've rebuilt all the libraries I can think of, I've removed
and reinstalled libtool and so far nothing has worked.

Any suggestions would be gratefully accepted.  Thanks.
--
Frank Mayhar frank at exit.com	http://www.exit.com/
Exit Consulting                 http://www.gpsclock.com/