ImageMagick upgrade?

Xin LI delphij at frontfree.net
Sun Aug 15 08:36:51 PDT 2004

On Sun, Aug 15, 2004 at 10:29:37AM -0400, Roger Raymond wrote:
> Hello,
>
> The current version of ImageMagick in the ports collection is 6.0.2.7
> but can not be installed because of a security issue.  Will this port be
> upgraded to the current 6.0.4.4 relelase any time soon?

I have a flawed version of upgrade.  If you need the patch urgently, I can
send you a copy of mine (which is lack of installation of *.la).

I think the maintainer might be working on this issue, too.

Cheers,
--
Xin LI <delphij frontfree net>	http://www.delphij.net/
See complete headers for GPG key and other information.