editors/xemacs-devel-mule failed

KIRIYAMA Kazuhiko kiri at kiri.slis.tsukuba.ac.jp
Sun May 25 04:56:31 PDT 2003

At Sat, 24 May 2003 13:03:24 +0200,
Martin Klaffenboeck wrote:

> ./configure: Usage error:
>    Unrecognized argument: yes
>    Use `./configure --help' to show usage.
> ===>  Script "configure" failed unexpectedly.
>        Please report the problem to kiri at FreeBSD.org [maintainer] and
> attach
>        the
>        "/var/tmp/usr/ports/editors/xemacs-devel-mule/work/xemacs-
> 21.5.13/config.log"
>        including the output of the failure of your make command. Also,
> it might
>        be a good idea to provide an overview of all packages installed
> on your
>        system (e.g. an `ls /var/db/pkg`).
> *** Error code 1
>   Stop in /usr/ports/editors/xemacs-devel-mule.
> *** Error code 1
>   Stop in /usr/ports/editors/xemacs-devel-mule.

Sorry I don't test in STABLE/CURRENT because of my package building
machine collasped ;)  Nothing time rested, editors/xemacs-devel-mule
has been tested only in {4.8,5.0}-RELEASE. But configure step is same
condition in all cases. I just re-tested in {4.8,5.0}-RELEASE both to
seems no problems:
http://www.openedu.org/~kiri/troubles/xemacs-devel-mule_4.8R_configure.log
http://www.openedu.org/~kiri/troubles/xemacs-devel-mule_5.0R_configure.log