editors/xemacs-devel-mule failed

Martin Klaffenboeck martin.klaffenboeck at gmx.at
Sun May 25 05:56:45 PDT 2003

Am 2003.05.25 14:01 schrieb(en) KIRIYAMA Kazuhiko:
> At Sat, 24 May 2003 13:03:24 +0200,
> Martin Klaffenboeck wrote:
> >
> > ./configure: Usage error:
> >    Unrecognized argument: yes
> >    Use `./configure --help' to show usage.
> > ===>  Script "configure" failed unexpectedly.
> >        Please report the problem to kiri at FreeBSD.org [maintainer]
> and
> > attach
> >        the
> >        "/var/tmp/usr/ports/editors/xemacs-devel-mule/work/xemacs-
> > 21.5.13/config.log"
> >        including the output of the failure of your make command.
> Also,
> > it might
> >        be a good idea to provide an overview of all packages
> installed
> > on your
> >        system (e.g. an `ls /var/db/pkg`).
> > *** Error code 1
> >   Stop in /usr/ports/editors/xemacs-devel-mule.
> > *** Error code 1
> >   Stop in /usr/ports/editors/xemacs-devel-mule.
>
> Sorry I don't test in STABLE/CURRENT because of my package building
> machine collasped ;)  Nothing time rested, editors/xemacs-devel-mule
> has been tested only in {4.8,5.0}-RELEASE. But configure step is same
> condition in all cases. I just re-tested in {4.8,5.0}-RELEASE both to
> seems no problems:
> http://www.openedu.org/~kiri/troubles/xemacs-devel-mule_4.8R_configure.log
> http://www.openedu.org/~kiri/troubles/xemacs-devel-mule_5.0R_configure.log

Then something else must be wrong on my computer, I've got:

martin% uname -a
FreeBSD martin.kleinerdrache.org 4.8-STABLE FreeBSD 4.8-STABLE #2: Tue
Apr 29 23:55:02 CEST 2003     martin at martin.kleinerdrache.org:/usr/obj/
usr/src/sys/MYKERNEL  i386

--
If you've got an idea and need help,    ICQ: 72997139
or just need general encouragement,     MSN: kleinerdrache at gmx.at
write me a message. ;-)                 Yahoo-Messenger: walking2martin
                                         AIM: littlewizzard