poudirere bulk, any hook to add a nullfs nullfs mount?

Craig Rodrigues rodrigc at FreeBSD.org
Wed Apr 16 01:58:07 UTC 2014

Hi,

I am continuing to integrate poudriere into the FreeNAS build.
I am building my own jail, instead of
using "poudriere jail -c".

(1)  In my FreeNAS tree, I have my jail is at:

JAILMNT = somepath/obj/_.w/

(2)  My FreeBSD source tree which I used to build the jail is at:

SRCBASE = somepath/extra-src/FreeBSD/src

(3)  When I run "poudriere bulk" to build all of my ports,
      before any commands are run in the jail, I would like to

      mount -o ro -t nullfs $SRCBASE $JAILMNT/usr/src

      I need this so that any ports which compile kernel modules
      can build properly.

(4)  If "poudriere bulk" terminates for any reason,
      I want the nullfs mount to cleanly unmount.

Is there any way I can write a hook which plugs into
poudriere to do this?

Thanks.
--
Craig