Read-only nullfs mounts should become read-write?

Baptiste Daroussin bapt at FreeBSD.org
Tue Apr 15 12:32:02 UTC 2014

On Mon, Apr 14, 2014 at 06:26:46PM -0700, Craig Rodrigues wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I have been experimenting with converting the FreeNAS
> build to use poudriere for building ports.
>
> This is my poudriere.conf:
> NO_ZFS=yes
> RESOLV_CONF=/etc/resolv.conf
> BASEFS=/usr/home/rodrigc/freenas/freenas/os-base/amd64/poudriere
> DISTFILES_CACHE=/usr/home/rodrigc/freenas/freenas/os-base/amd64/ports/distfiles
> POUDRIERE_DATA=/usr/home/rodrigc/freenas/freenas/os-base/amd64/d
> USE_PORTLINT=no
> USE_TMPFS=yes
> GIT_URL=git at gitserver.ixsystems.com:/git/repos/freenas-build/ports.git
> GIT_BRANCH=freenas/9-stable

What do you have in your jails make.conf?
in /usr/local/etc/poudriere.d/*

WRKDIR is defined and set automatically by poudriere, you do not have to tweak
it, like the PORTSDIR var any any variable related to the port framework
directly (where the packages are etc.)

regards,
Bapt