Was Re: PF bugs now PF reporting utility

Cameron Simpson cs at zip.com.au
Sun Jun 23 06:23:27 UTC 2013

On 23Jun2013 00:55, Nikos Vassiliadis <nvass at gmx.com> wrote:
| Things are just different for quite a while now and they are growing
| even more differently.

Just a small related thing: are underlying things compatible? Specificly I am
wondering can I CARP and pfsync between FreeBSD and OpenBSD?
--
Cameron Simpson <cs at zip.com.au>

The major difference between a thing that might go wrong and a thing that
cannot possibly go wrong is that when a thing that cannot possibly go wrong
goes wrong, it usually turns out to be impossible to get at or repair.
- Douglas Adams