PF + dummynet

Виталий Владимирович artemrts at ukr.net
Tue Nov 15 18:30:37 UTC 2011

 --- Original message ---
 From: "Ermal Lui" <eri at freebsd.org>
 To: "Виталий Владимирович" <artemrts at ukr.net>
  Date: 15 November 2011, 11:24:54
 Subject: Re: PF + dummynet

> 2011/11/14 Виталий Владимирович <artemrts at ukr.net>:

 Hi.
 At first. Ermal, thanks for your work and help to me.

1. I have Updated source tree with tag RELENG_9

2. Below patches which I have applied:

patch<./dscp.RELENG_9.diff
patch<./fairq.RELENG_9.diff
patch<./hfscconfig.RELENG_9.diff
patch<./killifstates.RELENG_9.diff
patch<./queuestats.RELENG_9.diff
patch<./divert.RELENG_9.diff
patch<./dummynet.RELENG_9.diff

3. Then has recompiled the world and the kernel

But an error occurred (at compilling world):
-----

===> sbin/pfctl (all)
cc -O2 -fno-strict-aliasing -pipe  -Wall -Wmissing-prototypes -Wno-uninitialized                                               -Wstrict-prototypes -I/usr/src/sbin/pfctl/../../contrib/pf/pfctl -DENABLE_ALTQ                                               -std=gnu99 -fstack-protector -Wsystem-headers -Werror -Wall -Wno-format-y2k -Wno                                              -uninitialized -Wno-pointer-sign -c /usr/src/sbin/pfctl/../../contrib/pf/pfctl/p                                              fctl.c
cc -O2 -fno-strict-aliasing -pipe  -Wall -Wmissing-prototypes -Wno-uninitialized                                               -Wstrict-prototypes -I/usr/src/sbin/pfctl/../../contrib/pf/pfctl -DENABLE_ALTQ                                               -std=gnu99 -fstack-protector -Wsystem-headers -Werror -Wall -Wno-format-y2k -Wno                                              -uninitialized -Wno-pointer-sign -c parse.c
*** Error code 1

Stop in /usr/src/sbin/pfctl.
*** Error code 1

Stop in /usr/src/sbin.