PF + dummynet

Ermal Luçi eri at freebsd.org
Tue Nov 15 09:24:53 UTC 2011

2011/11/14 Виталий Владимирович <artemrts at ukr.net>:

> [...]

You cannot apply this patches directly unless you do that manually.
The order of the patches to apply before this for a clean patch apply
is in the file
https://github.com/bsdperimeter/pfsense-tools/blob/master/builder_scripts/patches.RELENG_9_0

ignore the entries with 3(~~~) tildes characters.

--
Ermal