Using ppp/tun0 manually, how to trigger 'pf' automaticaly

Edwin L. Culp eculp at encontacto.net
Thu Apr 7 07:23:27 PDT 2005

Quoting "O. Hartmann" <ohartman at mail.uni-mainz.de>:

> Hello.
>
> I use the ppp utility to configure and setup a line (at the moment no
> other way possible). How can I trigger 'pfctl -F all -f /etc/pf.conf'
> after the line has been setup to make pf working with the tun0 assigned IP?

Me Too. Amazing, I was just going to ask that question.  I finally have
a "working" pf on another machine as of 30 minutes ago and want to
install it in place of ppp -nat on another server to have a similar
configuration between home and work machines.  Somewhere in my reading
about pf configurations, I saw a howto or an email that was basically a
simple howto use it with pf but I still haven't found it.:(  I'm going
to keep searching and will let you know if I am able to find it.

thanks,

ed