[pf4freebsd] Re: Hatchet for FreeBSD/PF

Max Laier max at love2party.net
Wed Sep 15 21:00:31 PDT 2004

On Sunday 01 February 2004 03:18, Jason Dixon wrote:
> Just in time for Super Bowl Sunday, I've released a super new version
> of Hatchet.  This new update includes a smorgasbord of new
> enhancements, including:
>
> - FreeBSD 5.x (userland PF) support
<...>
> I hope that as fellow FreeBSD/PF users, you'll get as much use out of
> this tool as I have.  If you have any questions about
> installation/problems/suggestions/etc., please email me or join our
> mailing list.
>
> http://www.dixongroup.net/hatchet/
>
> Enjoy!

This looks great and it is a pleasure to see third party programs standing
on our port! Do you plan to wrap this into a freebsd ports-tree port or
is anybody else on this mailinglist willing to maintain such a port? If
not I could build a port myself (if you don't object?).

Best regards,				| max at love2party.net
Max Laier				| ICQ #67774661
http://pf4freebsd.love2party.net/	| mlaier at EFnet