[pf4freebsd] Re: pfaltq-5.1.0.4 problem using fingerprinting

Bruno Afonso brunomiguel at dequim.ist.utl.pt
Wed Sep 15 20:50:06 PDT 2004

Max Laier wrote:

> .. too late for my reply ... can you provide counters (i.e. "pfctl -gvvsr"
> output)? Please send the whole ruleset if you want us to help. Additonal
> tcpdump on pflog0 (with some "log spice" in the rule-set) could help as
> well. I have not seen problems with OSFP and tried it on a very same
> scenario.

Although, I'm acessing through a "local" network, i'm always acessing
the external interface (public ip), so that's not the issue :-)

I will try to give further information to this list then.
About the reboots, how can I configure FreeBSD to give me some
dump/traces? This box is on college and it's a 15min drive for me. I'm
risking a bit in playing with it :) but it has worked out so far. When I
do a ifconfig, it reboots without any other information. I need it to
reboot so I don't have to drive there :) If there's a possibility it can
dump information prior to boot, that would be great.